- Globally selectable Unit Preferences for US and Metric
- Option to E-Mail Calculation Results from most calculators
Included Calculators and Tools:
- Attenuation: Calculates Apparent Attenuation, Actual Attenuation, ABW%, and ABV%. This new version also takes into consideration the temperature at which the readings were taken.
- Bottle Packaging: Helps the home brewer calculate how many bottles of various sizes they will need to package their delicious home brew. This new version also adds a custom field to add bottles of your own size!
- Boil Timer: Helps the home brewer time their boils on brew day. This new version allows saving favorite hop schedules to load during brew day.
- Carbonation: Determine the proper amount of priming sugar to use when bottling your beer. Also provides kegging line pressure for those that keg their home brew.
- Hop Bitterness: Calculate the HBU's and IBU's a specific hop will provide based on alpha acid, wort gravity, and boil time.
- SRM Color: Use to determine the SRM of your Home Brew or enter your own values to see what color a specific SRM will provide.
- Strike Temp: This new feature calculates the temperature that the strike water needs to be to raise your mash to a specified temperature.
- Yeast Pitching: Calculates the proper amount of yeast to pitch when making a batch of home brew. You can select liquid or dry and specify the production date, starting gravity, and volume of beer.